Friday, November 6, 2009

kitchen curtain.



NEVERMIND that my sink is piled high with dishes...
Ive been plotting and planning my execution of curtain making all day!!!

I'd about what I want in the kitchen window above the sink for a LOOONG while now...
I was feeling indecisive... and she, when it comes to home decor... has a great deal of decisiveness...
I called my friend J... to see if she had any ideas... or thoughts...
I explained what I was thinking... about making...

some sort of cafe curtains... panels or haphazardly pleated...



AND She suggested I check out... Making it Lovely!

*taken from makingitlovely.com

Tonight after a few road blocks... my sewing machine wouldn't work... and a broken needle with my mother in laws machine... I finished sewing and hung the kitchen curtain...

Tomorrow I will find a nice ribbon to help tie it up...

Here's the finished result!!!



2 comments:

*jj said...

that's awesome! I didn't know you completed them! It looks so good.

kushalta said...

hi.....i love ur job ...u are such an artist and i am inspired by ur blog.....